We are dedicated to delivering the best overall care
We know back and neck pain can deprive many people of normal activities. Such as working, walking, and shopping. If you or someone you know suffers from neck or back pain, Texas Spine & Joint Hospital and help.
Texas Spine & Joint Hospital provides non-surgical and surgical consultation and treatments for:
- Neck and arm pain
- Back and leg pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Disc herniations
- Second opinions
- Arthritis of the spine
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Disc replacement
A Comprehensive Approach
Our program brings together a team of spine specialists including:
- Pain Management Physicians-non-surgical methods of controlling nerve pain.
- Spine Surgeons-whose training, education, and board certification is specific to problems directly related to the spine
- Physical Medicine Physicians-doctors with specialized training in the evaluation and non-surgical management of back and neck problems.
- Radiologists-who are experts in diagnostic imaging including X-ray, MRI, and CT.
- Physical Therapists-who provide an array of treatments to help patients strengthen muscles, reduce pain, prevent recurrences and recover from surgical procedures.
Of course, we include your primary physician in each step of your care. Your physician will feel confident knowing we work as a team.
Should You Need Surgery
The majority of people with neck and back pain will not require surgery. However for those that do, Texas Spine & Joint Hospital specializes in the care of spine patients. Teams of physicians and nurses dedicated exclusively to back and neck rehabilitation will use the latest technology and therapy to help shorten your hospital stay and get you back on track as quickly as possible. Our dynamic post-surgery program is designed to support and encourage patients and their families as they journey toward a quick and successful recovery. Our staff has been hand-picked for their positive attitudes, motivational skills and their desire to provide outstanding service. In addition, they have been specially trained to provide comprehensive clinical care for patients undergoing back or neck surgery.