Why is physical therapy and rehabilitation so important?
Properly recovering from an injury, be it sports-related knee pain or an occupational accident, can mean the difference between being back in action or on the bench. The rehabilitation services at Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital Sports Medicine include advanced outpatient physical therapy from a staff with specialized therapy certifications.
- Fusionetics may help prevent future injury
- 3D Motion Analysis may be used to identify problem areas
- Advanced movement tools to support therapy programs
- Interaction with physical therapist each visit
- Specialized equipment for balance and gait training