Expert physical therapy benefits patients of all ages and abilities. Effective rehabilitation, supervised by a specialized and well-credentialed physical therapist, promotes optimal recovery from surgery or injury. Utilizing physician-driven protocols, advanced techniques and modern equipment, our physical therapists individualize the rehabilitation plan for each patient. Our goal is to return patients to pre-injury performance levels and improve mechanics to avoid future injury.
Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital Sports Medicine and Outpatient Therapy Services
- Fusionetics injury prevention application
- Return to sport bridge programs
- Spine rehabilitation
- Joint replacement recovery
- Generalized reconditioning
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Dry Needling Certification
- Bloodflow Restriction BFR Certification
- Biodex Weight Assist
- Biodex Gait Assessment
- Biodex Balance Trainer
- Keiser performance training equipment
- Biomechanic 3D motion capture analysis
- Force plate analysis
- Spine safe Yoga bridge program
We will make every effort to accept all PPO insurance, even if we are not considered a preferred provider. In many cases, we will accept the patient’s in-network benefits with no penalty to the patient for coming to a non-network facility.
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
1814 Roseland Blvd. Suite 200
Tyler, TX 75701